Thursday 9 October 2014

You Had Me At Hello!

Hello, Lovely Reader!

Wow! I've only gone and blummen done it! I've set up my own blog.  It's something I've wanted to do for ages, but I didn't have the confidence to.
I've been posting as a contributor to a couple of other sites and was encouraged by the responses, and people kept suggesting I do a blog of my own.  So, here I am!
I suppose I'd best tell you a bit about myself, and why I've set up the blog;
My name is Carol B.  I am English and live in the East Riding of Yorkshire.  I'm currently 46, and happily single and I live with my huge ginger tom Maine Coon, who is the love of my life. I don't think there are enough single women in the world with cats, do you?
I have a rather large weight problem, and that will be an intrinsic part of my posts.  Now, before you start saying, 'oh, not another weight loss blog', let me say; 'no.  It's about much more than that.'  It's about potential, motivation, inspiration and insight. Hopefully, it will sometimes make you laugh, other times I hope to support you and still more times I hope to inspire you.
It's about starting a dialogue, a conversation (see what I did there?), both with me and with yourself, about the things in your life that you want to change.
As time goes on, and we get to know each other, hopefully, we can start the process of change, and continue to develop our potential together.

I genuinely believe that inside every person is a better person trying to get out.  Sometimes, we just need a kick in the pants, and sometimes, we just need a bit of a hand holding.  Hopefully, we can do that for each other.

I will warn you up front that I'm a little ...technically challenged, but I am going to try to post photos, quotes etc etc. It just may take me a little longer than the average 90 year old to learn how to do it! Also, and this is important; words are my 'thing'. I've never believed in using one word when ten will do, but bear with me when I go a-rambling, because there will be a point.  I promise.

So, there we are, first post done!  That wasn't so bad, was it?? 

Thanks for reading!
Much love
Carol B
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Nice start Carol :) lookin forward to being right by your side thru out your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Heather, for taking the time to read! See you at the KT!! xx

    ReplyDelete