Wednesday 15 October 2014

Internet Problems

Good morning, Lovely Reader!

I realise that there is a very strong possibility that no-one is reading my blog at all, but I like to write it as if I were having a chat with someone.  It gives me focus, and stops me rambling quite so much.

I have had problems with my internet for a few days, which is why I haven't posted. It is now past midnight, and I am at work in the morning, so this will be brief!

I feel very motivated at the moment.  I can feel and am starting to see the changes in my body shape.  Today, I had to visit my old employer, and the senior engineer, whom I haven't seen for six and a half years, was really shocked at how much I'd changed since he last saw me.  It's so nice to hear sincere compliments when you have become accustomed to your current appearance.  I lost a lot of weight just after I left there, but have been stable, but yo-yoing a bit for around four years now, so, of course, my current appearance is boringly normal to me.  So his compliments were a very pleasant reminder of just how far I've come.  It's taken me about ten years, so far, but now that the weight is starting to come off again, it was a lovely little boost.

Also today, my home study nutrition course arrived!  I was thrilled, as I wasn't expecting it til the weekend.  Looking at the test paper, there are only about four questions that I don't know the answer to, but looking at the 'textbooks' and the online material, it looks quite intense.  I'm going to start it on Saturday.

I also popped into the health shop today, to buy my multivitamins, ALA and a large jar of organic coconut oil.  Whilst I was there, I asked the shopowner if he could recommend any supplements to help with a leaky gut.  So, I bought some L-Glutamine on his advice, as that seems to be recommended for everything to do with the digestive system and it's many problems, from IBS to ulcerative colitis.  I'll just wait and see how it goes.

And on that note, I hope you all have a lovely day!

love
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment